Happy 2nd Anniversary to Our Tribe!
Melissa Haskell has been a leader in the St. Louis beauty industry since 2005. She is a licensed cosmetologist, makeup artist and bridal specialist. Melissa's passion for helping women look and feel beautiful led her to become a Certified Microblading Artist and Microblading Instructor. She is available at Tribe Salon Wednesday evenings and Friday days for Microblading services.
Please contact our Front Desk Team to schedule. (636)223-2529
New Microblading 450-
(Includes 4-8 week Follow Up)
Annual Re-pigmenting 300-
Corrective Microblading - By Consult
Microblading is a semi-permanent, brow enhancing service that can dramatically define and reconstruct sparse, thinning, or over-tweezed eyebrows. During the service, your Certified Microblading Artist will gently etch hair-like lines of pigment into the outer layer of skin using sterile, single-use, medical-grade micro blades. Unlike traditional eyebrow tattoos, pigments do not “blue” over time. They remain true to tone.
The semi-permanency of Microblading means you can adjust your brow shape as trends change! This also means that your age, skin type and skincare routine may affect how long Microblading lasts on you. When ALL After Care Instructions are followed, Microblading will generally last 9-12 months.
At Tribe, a complimentary Microblade Follow Up appointment is required 4-8 weeks following your service. During this appointment, pigment areas that did not settle in effectively will be addresses. After that, we recommend that you schedule a new Microblading every 9-12 months to maintain fabulous, make-up free brows.
Microblading begins with a thorough consultation to gather information about your skincare routine, health history and desired brow results. Your Certified Microblading Artist will answer any questions, go over our Microblading Consent Form and talk about After Care Instructions. Once you choose a pigment color, your brows are marked for symmetry and shape, and a topical anesthetic is applied to reduce discomfort. After your brow area is sufficiently numb, hair-like lines of pigment are etched into the outer layer of skin to create individual new brow hairs. Microblading takes 1 - 2 hours.
SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO MICROBLADING…
· NO chemical peels, laser peels or microdermabrasion.
14 DAYS PRIOR TO MICROBLADING…
· NO tanning, facial scrubs, dermabrasion, electrolysis, or laser hair removal.
· NO cosmetic injections, AHA or retinoids
24 HOURS PRIOR TO MICROBLADING…
· NO alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen, or blood thinners
· Arrive wearing your regular "everyday" make up.
· If possible, bring photos of brow shapes and styles that you prefer.
Not really. Prior to Microblading, a topical anesthetic is applied to numb the entire area and can be reapplied during the service. Most people compare Microblading to the feeling of “light cat scratches.” Many guests feel nothing at all. NOTE: Topical anesthetics used may contain lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine and epinephrine.
It is common after Microblading for the brow area to have some redness and for the pigment to appear very dark. Redness should subside within a day or two. Once the pigment has settled into your skin, any excess surface pigment will flake away. You may resume your normal daily activities EXCEPT for those listed in the After Care Instructions below. It will take 7-14 days for your brows to completely heal.
You are required to schedule a Follow Up session 4-8 weeks after Microblading to address any areas that may not have retained pigment. If you do not return for the initial Follow Up session within 8 weeks, any pigment loss will be treated and charged as a completely new Microblading service.
FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS AFTER MICROBLADING…
· DO NOT drink alcohol, use ibuprofen, or blood thinners.
FOR THE FIRST 14 DAYS…
· DO NOT touch your brows with your fingers or hands. This allows the pigment to settle into your skin.
· Brows may feel slightly itchy. DO NOT peel or pick these areas as it can result in pigment loss.
· Each morning, carefully clean around your brows with a cotton swab and apply a new layer of Aquaphor.
· DO NOT tweeze, wax, swim, tan, sweat or use a sauna.
· DO NOT use any of the following on your brow area
o Makeup of any kind
o Soaps, scrubs, cleansers
o Glycolic acid, Retin-A or cortisone
o Cocoa butter, moisturizers, or sunscreens
o Rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
Seek immediate medical care if your brows show any signs of infection.
Failure to follow ALL After Care instructions may affect your results and will void all service guarantees.
· Anyone currently or recently using Accutane or Retin-A
· Anyone with a sensitivity or allergy to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine or epinephrine
· Anyone with a sensitivity or allergy to latex, vinyl, or adhesives
· Anyone with a sensitivity or allergy to henna or dyes
· Anyone with a heart condition or with bleeding concerns
· Anyone with iron deficiency or anemia
· Anyone who is or has undergone chemotherapy within the last year
· We strongly suggest a patch test 5-7 days prior to service for anyone with sensitivity to make up, gold, silver, nickel, iron, henna and/or hair dyes.
Microblading carries the same risks as traditional tattooing. Sterile, single-use, medical-grade micro blades are used for each guest. Our Microblading Suite is kept sanitary, and all proper precautions are taken to ensure a safe service.
We recommend everyone research and understand the Microblading service before booking. Our Certified Microblading Artist has extensive training and will make every effort to achieve a pleasing result. However, pigment can occasionally settle into the skin unevenly, migrate and fan. This is usually remedied during the required Microblading Follow Up appointment.
If you are still not satisfied with the results of your Microblading, you will have agreed on your Microblading Consent Form to NOT ATTEMPT saline removal, laser removal or any other removal method inappropriate for semi-permanent pigment, as it can worsen results and cause permanent damage. You agree to contact Tribe Salon for simple and safe pigment removal instructions. SELF-REMOVAL OF MICROBLADING PIGMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE REASON FOR A REFUND. Tribe Management is always committed to providing excellent customer service. However, we reserve the right to refuse Microblading refunds to anyone for any reason.
Just contact our Front Desk Team!
Anyone under 18 will require written consent from a parent or guardian.
Due to the booking time required for Microblading, a $100 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT is required for all new Microblading Services. Your deposit will be credited towards your appointment. CANCELATIONS WITHOUT 48 HOURS NOTICE will result in the forfeiture of your entire deposit.